Reliability and Security
FieldLocate’s made for mobile, cloud-based solution is designed to provide secure access to important customer and company data – anytime, from anywhere. And FieldLocate is reliable as well. We’ve delivered 100% uptime over the last 7 months (measured by an independent third party monitoring service and excluding scheduled maintenance periods).
How do we do it?
- All connections are encrypted using industry standard 256 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL encryption ensures that no one is able to access your data through a user’s mobile connection to FieldLocate.
- Our environment is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we have on-call teams that are available to help solve potential problems – before they result in lost revenue.
- Our datacenter is ISO27001 certified and is a Level 1 Service Provider under Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). The datacenter undergoes yearly SOC 1 security audits to ensure that proper physical and digital security protections are in place.
- We implement Point in Time backup recovery. All backups are also encrypted and stored in a secure location.
- FieldLocate staff is granted access to customer data only in cases where such access is required to solve a problem
- On call staff only have access to production servers, storage and communications infrastructure.
- We protect your customer’s credit card information. Card information is encrypted when read on the mobile device. It is then stored in a secure data vault operated by our PCI compliant hosting partner.
- We perform automated and manual testing on all code before it is deployed into our production environments.
Fieldlocate delivers native mobile apps for Android and Apple iOS devices, including phones and tablets.
- All communications between mobile devices and the Fieldlocate system are encrypted using 256 bit SSL encryption.
- Mobile device users are provided their own login and password. Each business owner is provided with configurable access controls that allow employees to see only the information they need to see while on the job.
- Mobile devices have an “offline” mode that allows work to continue during times of low or no Internet connectivity.
- Mobile applications are provided through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This ensures easy and rapid access to all software updates.