FieldLocate.com, owned entirely by 365 Schedule, Ltd., along with its subsidiaries or affiliated companies ("FieldLocate"), is committed to safeguarding your privacy and upholding the highest levels of information security. To that end, FieldLocate adheres to the strictest consumer privacy guidelines and uses state-of-the-art security technology to protect any information you provide to and through FieldLocate websites, which includes and any other sites owned or operated by FieldLocate (hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Site").
365 Schedule, Ltd
6851 NE Loop 820, Suite 110
North Richland Hills, TX 76180.
If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to become a Member of the Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1) Personal Information: When you become a Member of the Site you must provide us with your name and email address. You may also provide us with other optional information such as your phone number or address. Once you become a member you can visit your profile at any time to add, change or remove personal information about yourself.
2) Friend Information: We offer Members the ability to invite anyone with an email address to an appointment or event through the Site. When a Member sends such an invitation through the Site, FieldLocate will store the names, email addresses, and phone numbers (if provided) of those contacted.
3) Site Activity Information: We keep track of the actions you take on the Site, such as inviting other Members or Non-Members to an event or appointment or subscribing to a Business.
4) Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
5) Cookie Information. We use "cookies" (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make the Site easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and FieldLocate. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases this may impact your ability to use the Site.
6) Business Information. Members who are also business owners may create a Business profile, including business hours, a business description, email address, location addresses, phone numbers, business photos and/or logo, links to other websites, new/events; and Offers.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use all types of information we collect to try to provide a safe, efficient, and customized experience. Here are some of the details on how we do that:
2) To contact you. We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time.
3) To give search engines access to publicly available information. We may allow search engines to access all pages accessible by Non-Members, such as Business listings or pages related to Sked’s operation, but we will not allow search engines to access your personal profile.
4) To help improve or promote our service. Sometimes we share aggregated information with third parties to help improve or promote our service. But we only do so in such a way that no individual user can be identified or linked to any specific action or information.
5) To provide you with services. We may provide information to service providers that help us bring you the services we offer. For example, we may use third parties to help host our website, send out email updates about the Site, remove repetitive information from our user lists, process payments, or provide search results or links (including sponsored links). These service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
We may use these specific types of information in the following ways:
1) Business Information. Information included in a Member’s Business Profile is publicly available information, may be accessed by everyone on the Internet (including people not logged into to the Site), is subject to indexing by third party search engines, and may be imported and exported by us and others without privacy limitations.
2) Personal Information. When you invite others to an appointment or event, or when you confirm that you are attending an appointment or event created by another Member, your name, email address, and phone number (if you provided one) will be distributed to the person who created the appointment or event and others who are attending the appointment or event. FieldLocate does not own or operate Businesses listed on the Site. When you subscribe to a Business’s Offers, the Business may automatically receive your name, email address, and other information submitted by you to the Site. Your information will not be shared with Businesses when you browse or print their Offers without subscribing to the Business. You should always review the policies of Businesses and third party websites to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they use information shared with them.
3) When you invite a friend to join. When you invite a friend who is not a Member of the Site, you must provide us with their email address. We will send your friend a message on your behalf using your name. We may also send up to two reminders to them in your name. If your friend does not want us to keep their information, we will remove it at their request.
CHANGING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You may change or delete your profile information at any time by logging in to the Site and clicking “My Account.” Information will be updated immediately.
You may stop using your account at any time. If you want to delete your account please contact us. When you delete an account, no Member or Non-Member will be able to see it. At your request, we will remove all information relating to your account from our records.
If a Member provides your email address, name or phone number to us and you want us to delete your information, you can do so by contacting us. However, that request will only apply to addresses we have at the time of the request and not to any addresses that Members provide to us later.
RISK OF SHARING INFORMATION
Although we have policies in place that limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on FieldLocate will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of security measures on the Site. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
When you click on links on the Site you may leave our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.